The red forest
The red forest
The story behind
This image was shot in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Every year during Spring these red cotton-silk flowers bloom. I was roaming around in one of the biggest red cotton flower gardens in Bangladesh, every tree was blooming with flowers it almost felt like there was fire everywhere. I saw this little boy picking flowers, it seemed as if the boy was the guardian of this red forest.
About this artwork
- Available in A4 / 21cm x 30cm (Edition of 15), A3 / 30cm x 42cm (Edition of 10), A2 / 42cm x 59cm (Edition of 5) including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a chalky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill which has been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon-neutral, sustainable production, packaging, and shipping
- Express global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.